EOI - Business Sale Muzzle To Muscle Canine Rehabilitation Centre
This is an incredible opportunity to take a sidestep within the Veterinary industry. Muzzle To Muscle is currently owned and run by a Veterinary Nurse.
This unique business is a specialty centre designed to assist dogs with rehabilitation, physical health needs and their fitness.
Muzzle To Muscle is conveniently located next to a dog day care, resulting in many appointments being booked by day care clients who utilize both services.
The business also has a great relationship with local veterinarians for referral of canine patients in need of rehabilitation.
There is also a shop front/online store which stocks a unique range of canine products including enrichment toys, treats, health products and apparel.
The business also has a great marketing presence with a client database, social media and website (with an online booking system and online shop).
Key Features & Benefits
- Well established business with a loyal client base and referral network.
- Proven track record with client satisfaction
- 5 1/2 day week business
- All equipment included
- Underwater Treadmill
- Pool (8.22m × 3.66m - 30,700lts), filters, heater and pool cover
- Balance and rehab equipment
- Mobile phone (with number and contacts), tablet with POS system, and laptop
- Office fit out and furniture
- Full training during handover period and ongoing support if required
- Two amazing casual staff members
- Strong industry reputation
- Genuine Reason for sale
Price: $75,000 + SAV (estimated $9,000)
Call 0455 338 038 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pet Universe Veterinary Centre – Veterinary Nurse 4 Year Working Canine Rehabilitation Scholarship
Pet Universe is a progressive, high quality, small animal veterinary practice located 10 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD.
With many years of veterinary experience, we have become an employer and practice of choice. We are also the Small Animal Practice of Excellence Winners 2015 and Telstra Small Business Awards SA 2016 and 2015 Finalists.
Pet Universe Veterinary Centre has now expanded into the field of canine rehabilitation and regenerative medicine. Dr Chris Lee, Principal Veterinarian & Owner is now a qualified Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (studied at University of Tennessee, USA & internship at Veterinary Orthopaedic Sports Medicine in Maryland, USA).
Our new Adelaide Canine Rehabilitation Centre at Pet Universe Northgate uses:
- Medivet's Adipose Stem Cell therapy
- PRP (Protein-rich platelets)
- New-Ex-Cell enriched growth factors
- Bone marrow aspirate concentrate
- Hyaluronic joint injections
Rehabilitation Modalities used are:
- Therapeutic laser
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Electrical stimulation & TENS
- Myofascial massage
- Canine under water treadmill
- Canine land treadmill
- Other physical techniques
- Home care programmes
With an increasingly complex surgical & rehabilitation caseload in a field that is at the forefront of veterinary technology & medical advances, we now require a second veterinary nurse to work as both a general / surgical nurse as well as train to become a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner.
The scholarship is structured over four years and the course is run through University of Tennessee and the practical component is brought to Australia by Schloss-Seminar.
- Canine I: Introduction to Canine Rehabilitation (online)
- Canine II: Physical Agent Modalities and Therapeutic Exercise (online)
- Canine III: Physical Agent Modalities and Therapeutic Exercise (hands –on lab)
- Canine IV: Putting it All Together: Designing and Implementing a Rehab Program (hands-on lab)
- Canine V (Elective Course): Choose from our list of Online and Live elective courses
- Canine VI: Clinical Practicum-Externship and Case Studies
- Canine VII: Certificate Exam – in Australia; date and venue TBC
Please refer to the link below to see the time commitment required to successfully complete this course
- This is a fulltime position
- Hold a Certificate 4 in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent vet nursing qualification
- Proven, consistent track record in high level clinical nursing over several years
- The role involves both nursing and canine rehabilitation work
- Working as part of the rehab team to get patients back to best possible function
- Administering rehabilitation modalities such as therapeutic laser & ultrasound, electrical stimulation & TENS, myofascial massage, under water treadmill & land treadmill as well as other physical therapy techniques
- Responsible for ensuring patient notes are done after each treatment & the next visit is booked in
- Liaising with Dr Chris Lee wrt patient progress
- General nursing duties including surgical nursing & reception where necessary
What We Can Offer You
- A personable & supportive environment working alongside the practice owners
- Interesting & varied caseload
- State of the art facilities
- CPD opportunities available through Crampton Consulting
- Several nurses attend VNCA Conference annually
- Ability to carve out your own special interest niche & progress your career in your chosen direction
- Access for you and your family to our Workplace Wellness Scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination at our onsite clinic for those who want
- Team social fund which supports activities such as our annual wine tour and more
Adelaide Canine Rehabilitation Centre Tour
- Suitable candidates will be invited for a tour of our facility & a formal interview
To find out more about us have a more detailed look around our website www.petuniverse.com.au
All applications will be handled in strictest confidence. Please email your C.V. and cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for this scholarship to Claire Lee, Managing Partner at email@example.com.
Lovely Consultation Rooms to Rent – Casual/Part Time or Full Time
K9 Swim Hydrotherapy and Wellness Centre is a unique complex based at North Richmond, NSW which houses a brand-new Hydrotherapy Centre for dogs equipped with an indoor heated pool, an underwater treadmill, a swim jet spa, rehabilitation equipment, retail and training facilities along with professional consult rooms.
The property is in an easy to find semi-rural location with exceptional access and road frontage exposure along with ample parking for clients.
Our Wellness Centre focuses on natural and physical therapies for dogs and therefore offers 2 consult rooms for professional practitioners to join the centre.
The Consult / treatment rooms are spacious and equipped with desks, reverse cycle air conditioning, consult tables, storage cupboards and kitchen sinks.
The lovely reception area, staff kitchen and bathroom facilities are for use on a shared basis.
The Consult / treatment room is available on a per day / week / month / year basis.
This would be perfect for those practitioners that work in other areas of Sydney/NSW that want to capture the ever-growing market in the Hills/Hawkesbury region.
For further enquiries call Sharon on 0412914837
Australian Canine Rehabilitation Association Mission
Ensure that all Australian dogs and their owners have access to the highest quality rehabilitation services thus assuring they live long and happy lives together